We want to create a culture change across UK universities which puts students at the forefront of social change and innovation. You can donate in many impactful ways, including donating your time by sharing with your connections about our work, taking part in fundraising activities, or becoming a one-off or regular donor.
Grab a copy of our social action zine
- Buy a print version for £8.50 (including postage)
- Buy a digital version for £4
Donate your time by sharing about our work with your networks!
You could share by:
- Telling your social media networks about how you have engaged with us (e.g. in a webinar/workshop, our training, through a meeting, or through fundraising for our work)
- Connecting us to people at universities or organisations who might be interested in our services (training, webinars/workshops, consultancy, our Hub model)
- Choosing to fundraise for us by taking part in an activity (see more information below)
- Promoting activities we’re running, such as webinars, consultation events, fundraisers, or other events
We need your support to make our vision a reality. Think of it as an investment in all of our futures.
- £5 could pay for a volunteer’s travel expenses to a care home, where they volunteer to help reduce social isolation in the local community
- £15 could pay for a volunteer’s DBS check so they can volunteer in a local school
- £50 could pay for sports equipment for one of our Branch Up activity days for underprivileged children
Make sure to check the type of donation and change how much you would like to donate.MAKE A ONE OFF DONATION »
You can also donate via text, with texts costing the donation amount plus one standard rate message.
Fundraise for our work, make an impact and spread the word about our cause
Individuals can fundraise in benefit of us through:
- Our JustGiving page – press ‘Fundraise’ in the top righthand corner for more information
- Our corporate partnerships – see our Corporate Partnerships page for more information
- Our Winter Fundraiser and Spring Fundraiser – get in touch with our Partnerships and Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our planned events
- Through our local Hubs’ campaign pages – see our pages on JustGiving for our Bristol Hub, Cambridge Hub, Kingston Hub and Southampton Hub
Could you go one step further and support us regularly? Make a monthly donation and become a Student Hubs donor – see our fantastic offer for donors here!
Be a Caring Clementine – donate £2 a month
Be a Thoughtful Tangerine – donate £5 a month
Be a Mighty Mandarin – donate £10 a month
Be an Outstanding Orange – donate £20 a monthMAKE A REGULAR DONATION* »
*In order to make a regular donation, click the link above to go to our fundraising page and change your donation type from monthly, quarterly or yearly.