Introducing our National Corporate Partnerships
Posted on: 23 June 2021
We are excited to announce that Student Hubs are currently seeking national corporate partnerships. Partnerships with us are bespoke, and we work closely with you and your organisation to identify what your needs are, how we can support, and the impact your investment can make for our university student volunteers and local communities we work in across Bristol, Cambridge, Kingston in London, Southampton and Winchester. See more information about our offer and pricing on our Corporate Partnerships page.
Why partner with Student Hubs?
Our partnerships are bespoke, and we have a diverse range of opportunities for staff development as part of our offer. This includes:
- Opportunities for staff to provide mentorship for students and deliver training, developing their personal and professional skills;
- Teambuilding through fundraising initiatives;
- Pro-bono projects which use your staff’s skills and expertise to make a difference to our communities and charity work;
- Supporting your staff to learn about social issues first-hand through engagement with our students, community partners, and staff team.
Engagement with communities
Your organisation may want to influence and tackle social issues which impact the communities your teams are based in, but may not have the capacity to do this directly. Through a partnership with Student Hubs, you are able to support community groups, including the 1100+ individuals we reach annually such as young people facing disadvantage, older residents facing social isolation, and local charities, social enterprises and businesses who need free additional capacity. We make impact happen, and your donation supports us to do this work and meet the needs of these groups locally.
Our Hubs work across Bristol, Cambridge, London and Hampshire, perfect for engaging your teams which might be spread regionally across the south. Benefits corporate partners can receive from our community engagement package include:
- An end of year report sharing how your donation has impacted the community groups and individuals we work with;
- Your sponsorship information shared on our marketing materials, with our community partners, and publicised through our social media and national platforms;
- A bespoke showcase event to see your impact in action, coordinated with you as a partner;
- 1 national takeover of our student newsletters and three advertising slots with a reach of 6000+ subscribers.
Engagement with student volunteers
We recognise that reaching highly engaged university students across the UK can be challenging, and our network model is a perfect opportunity for a corporate partner to connect with a diverse and passionate range of students. Our partnerships are bespoke and our network delivers a variety of programmes including practical volunteering, skilled placements and project incubation, so we can support you to reach a multitude of students who may be interested in your organisation and social responsibility strategy aims.
Student Hubs currently works in partnership with the University of Bristol, University of Cambridge, Kingston University, University of Southampton and University of Winchester, and all of our student volunteers are sourced from these partner universities.
Benefits corporate partners can receive from our student engagement package include:
- Access to 1800+ student volunteers from our local Hubs through training, webinars, in-person and online events, and in-house events at your offices if based in an area which supports a local Hub;
- A bespoke showcase event coordinated with you as a partner;
- 1 national takeover of our newsletters and three advertising slots throughout the year with a combined reach of 6000+ subscribers;
- An end of year report tailored to your interests.
Local Hub opportunities
We also have opportunities for corporate organisations to work with just one of our local Hubs in Bristol, Cambridge, Kingston, Southampton and Winchester, with these relationships handled directly by the local Hub staff team. If you want to enquire about working with one specific Hub, do get in touch with Fiona Walsh who can introduce you to the right team internally.
Enquiring about our offer
To find out more about our corporate partnerships and opportunities for partnership, get in touch with our Sales Director, Fiona Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you work for an organisation who might be interested in this offer, you can also get in touch with Fiona to discuss introductions and how our work might support your team.
We look forward to hearing from you, learning more about your work and how we can collaborate!