Student Hubs works in partnership with corporate organisations to create an impact with university students and community groups through programme sponsorship, mentorship opportunities, fundraising, pro-bono projects and other collaborative activities. Current partners include Burges Salmon and Cognizant. Read our Corporate Offer brochure here.
Through our partnership opportunities, our corporate partners can:
- Engage with our university student volunteers across our five Hubs in Bristol, Cambridge, Kingston in London, Southampton and Winchester;
- Fundraise for our vital community programmes which support groups such as young people who face disadvantage, elderly residents at risk of social isolation and loneliness, and local organisations such as charities and social enterprises;
- Provide opportunities for mentorship by your staff for students and deliver training, developing their personal and professional skills;
- Support the employability and social mobility of university students, creating talent pipelines for your organisation and sector;
- Foster teambuilding through fundraising for Student Hubs;
- Encourage your staff to engage in pro-bono projects which use your staff’s skills and expertise to make a difference to our communities and charity work;
- Supporting your staff to learn about social issues first-hand through engagement with our students, community partners, and staff team.
- National sponsorship: Student Hubs is currently seeking a national corporate partner. Partnerships with Student Hubs are bespoke and we are looking for a true partnership, where we can align with your strategy, support your internal needs and help you to reach over 1800+ students who engage with our network and programmes in our five Hub locations. See more about our national partnerships which focus on student engagement here*, and more about our national partnerships which focus on community engagement here*. *Click the images to get a clear download.
- Programme sponsorship: Our range of volunteering programmes can be sponsored by corporate partners to connect you to students and socially impactful work in your community. Programmes can be sponsored in one Hub or across multiple locations: we are based in Bristol, Cambridge, Kingston in London, Southampton and Winchester.
- Social Innovation Programme sponsorship: Our Social Innovation Programme provides mentoring opportunities for your staff to support a team of students, who are acting as consultants for a local charity or social enterprise. Support your staff’s personal development, learn more about the challenges faced by organisations in your community, and upskill and educate students about your organisation, industry, and core employability skills.
- Fundraising: As a charity, fundraising for Student Hubs is vital for supporting our community work and vulnerable groups, developing students’ skills and supporting us to grow. Support your team to fundraise for us or match fund our fundraising activities across the year.
- Pro-bono support: Student Hubs may be able to facilitate pro-bono opportunities to support us with national and local projects in areas such as technology and digital development, communications and marketing, research, training and more.
To find out more about our opportunities for partnership, get in touch with our Partnership and Development Director, Fiona Walsh at
We look forward to hearing from you.