Join Student Hubs at the Graduate Employability Conference 2018!
Posted on: 22 May 2018
Exclusive 20% discount to all Student Hubs members… Find out more below!
The higher education sector is facing growing accountability and oversight in the way it supports graduate employment outcomes. The new regulator, the Office for Students has prioritised graduate employability as one of its four core regulatory objectives, whilst HESA has introduced the new Graduate Outcome Surveys which will begin to be implemented from December 2018.
Given the evolving regulatory landscape and the increased accountability placed on a universities’ ability to deliver high-quality employability outcomes for graduates, it is becoming increasingly vital that universities enhance their careers service provision and embed employability within courses which maximise value for money and careers outcomes for all students.
With this in mind, the highly anticipated Graduate Employability Conference 2018 returns to Central London on the 20th of June. Bringing together a range of careers, employability and HE leaders, join us in assessing how universities can further develop their employability strategies and ensure all students are equipped with the skills needed to thrive in today’s competitive job market.
With OfS, ISE and HESA leading the discussion, join us in Central London to gain sector-led insights into how to successfully embed employability within your curriculum, whilst analysing how to better align your employability strategies against today’s transforming skills and employment landscape.
Learn best practice from a range of industry leaders, including:
- Nicola Turner MBE, Head of Skills, Office for Students (OfS)
– Opening Keynote: The Next Steps for Enhancing National Graduate Employability
- Rachel Hewitt, Data Policy and Governance Manager, Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA)
– Keynote: Preparing for the Graduate Outcomes Survey – What’s New?
- Stephen Isherwood, CEO, Institute of Student Employers (ISE)
– Keynote: Understanding how Higher Education can Adapt to the Latest Trends in Employer Recruitment
- Doug Cole, Head of Student Success, Advance HE
– Keynote: Repositioning Employability for Student Success – An Institution Wide Approach
This is an unmissable chance to learn innovative strategies which can transform your courses, encourage partnerships with employers and further develop your student services to enhance graduate employability.
All Student Hubs members eligible for an exclusive 20% discount to attend this Conference.
To secure your place, please email Azeem.email@example.com or call 0203 770 6580, quoting ‘SH-Grad18’. We look forward to seeing you there!
The Graduate Employability Conference